Saturday, April 4, 2009

some changes..

*sigh* I'm in the middle of solving some personal issues at the moment.. And am also thinking of ways to make our next project a successful one.

Hence, I think I'd suggest working on the Flash version of our website a couple of weeks later... Would that be okay with you guys? The html version should be done early next week and will be ready for upload - Mr. Professional Advisor, please teach us how!!! Oh wait, we need to get a host! So should I go ahead and look one that's reasonably priced?

I'm so sleepy.. You know, I was trying hard to fall asleep last night (morning?) at 4.30am.. The moment I closed my eyes, I saw hundreds of death gods (死神 - shinigami) running around... The whole scene was pretty chaotic.. :\ Maybe it has to do with the fact that I watch 7 - 8 episodes of Bleach per day. Haha.

No comments: