Sunday, July 26, 2009

thoughts & updates

Hey y'all,

It has been a while since we've updated.. So I thought I'd do a quick update before getting back to my storyboard sketches, which is due tomorrow afternoon.

I can't wait to see Starry Night in the iPhone just as much as you guys!!! But I reckon it's going to take me a while to get the hang of the iPhone SDK since I've got school work to worry about as well. Fear not though, I will put in lots of time on this project once I am done with the semester in.. erm... 13 weeks.

That of course doesn't mean I won't be doing anything to contribute along side with school work.. But the only thing I can do for the group right now is to get the hang of the basics of iPhone SDK. We need to finalize the game play ideas along with learning the specific technical bits of the programming (i.e. tilting the phone for balance).

Meanwhile, I plan to start looking up on the button thing, since I will be working on majority of the visual interface. I was actually going to start on the instruction page layout but realize we haven't finalize game play ideas, so I can't work on that just yet.

Umm... Okay, I don't know how to end this properly but .. umm, I think I should get back to my work now. Will get back to y'all when I'm finished with it.

Later!


Sandra

No comments: