Sunday, March 29, 2009

le dimanche (sunday).

Responding to Re: thinkin' - Hehe don't worry Lily, I wasn't drunk - all I had was one of those Bailey's chocolate and I think sugar makes me work better sometimes. I know that sounded weird but fear not, I will eat them sparingly. :D Wowww hoookay I'm never getting myself drunk, ever! :O Haha anyways sounds good! We should definitely make a trip down to Uzu when Howard returns.. I should be enrolled in Monash by then so let me know when you guys come over to Caulfield!

--

I thought I'd (finally) bake some butter cookies for the meeting.. And I did! Will bring some of these in to the meeting tomorrow! :)

--

Earth Hour.


What did you guys do during Earth Hour yesterday? :) We spent half the time playing UNO and had a hard time distinguishing the blue cards from the green ones. :P

1 comment:

howard said...

oo~~~ for sure we will go there.... earth hour... well.... i turn on the air conditioner... cos i know it will help global warming LAME*