Saturday, March 28, 2009

thinkin'

Firstly, I hope I'm not spamming this blog by posting almost everyday here. :P In fact, I'm actually typing this a couple of minutes after having some milk chocolate filled with Bailey's. Heehee.

...I'm working on the profile sheet right now and I don't know what to write under the "about me" section.

Let's see...

"I am Sandra a.k.a. _pdra a.k.a. HDR* queen, and I'm the one that did most of the layout design and planning for this website, as well as the other websites that we're going to be doing."

Uhh.

"Hey y'all. I'm Sandra a.k.a. _pdra and I'm your everyday designer. I've got multiple personalities - like sometimes, I can be really quiet and weird and sometimes I can be fun-loving and hyper."

Nope.

"I'm a Southeast Asian who has been residing in Melbourne for a little over four years now. Most of the layout design and planning of this website were done by me.. And I'm also going to be doing loads of stuff like this for people who needs websites in future. Oh, and during my free time, I can be seen taking photos around Melbourne."

That's it! *light bulb on top of head* :D And I'd like to thank the bailey's milk chocolate for that. w00t!!!

No comments: