Saturday, March 28, 2009

RE: thinkin'

I think it's great that you're posting everyday :) This blog isn't just about "business", haha.
Oh, but Sandra, don't drink too much! I can see you're a little drunk hehe.
A colleague of mine just recently bleached her hair blonde, and she was putting in bits of black, whilst she was drunk..
Lesson: Never dye ones hair whilst intoxicated.
She messed it up and had to dye it all black. *eek*
Anyways, though it's going to be a while until KLaSH will get to have their little reunion, I've got an idea. Lets go to that Japanese restaurant where I bought the takoyaki last time? Since, Howard missed out last time, we can take a little trip down there, all four of us ^^

1 comment:

howard said...

lily!! you know that is the best idea you ever tot of this year... I think lol well u still got more than 6 mths to think of something great haha.. finally you being so nice to me... i dont know what i should do now... is it time to sign a full peace treaty ? or you got some strings attached? nah i am j/k yes we will do that